Spacelink has over 25 years of experience in the design and build of mezzanine floors, from inspection and maintenance access areas, to small storage floors / multi-tier mezzanines for storage, production and office use.
The installation of a mezzanine floor can enable companies to utilise unused space above the main floor area which makes it an excellent alternative to moving premises to acquire additional space in order to develop and grow your business at a fraction of the cost.
Spacelink’s unrivalled and unique mezzanine flooring service offers a precise, detailed, competitive and speedy quotation turnaround.
We offer a complete design and build service with a nationwide service.
Spacelink design each floor to meet your individual building requirements, maximising the space at the mezzanine floor level without minimising the ground floor useage.
Initial Survey and on-site dimensions surveyed by qualified and skilled engineers.
Core and slab samples
Spacelink use Approved Inspectors for rapid processing of Current Building Regulations and Fire Officer approvals to ensure that all installations meet with the necessary requirements with a final certificate issued once an inspection has been completed.
We offer approximately a 4 to 6 week turnaround from date of order to completion of construction (dependent on size of floor).
Our mezzanine floor designs can incorporate
- General access staircase to comply with current Building Regulations ‘Part K’ staircase in either 1200mm or 800mm widths to suit your mezzanine floor and useage
- Tubular steel hand and knee rail for office or storage floors in a powder coated finish
- Public handrail for general access floors in a range of designs and finishes
- Sliding, folding and up and over pallet gates
- Conveyors and goods lifts